Songwriting can be a difficult process, especially when you don’t have access to knowledgeable, professional feedback. This is why we present a Demo Drop: a chance for you to submit your demo of a song in progress and have our team of coaches give you feedback to help get it to the next level.
How does it work?
1. Submit your demo (mp3) to email@example.com.
Please include the following information
Phone number (optional but advised for the livestream):
Additional notes on the song (for example background story):
Copyright information (e.g. music / lyrics by …):
You will receive your zoommeeting-link as soon as we have received your email.
2. On October 23 from 16:00 – 17:30 pm CET, join the livestream from The Creative Village.
3. Our coaches Philippa Hanna (UK), Adrian Snell (UK) and Henk Pool (NL) will each discuss a selection of songs with the songwriters, providing helpful tips and feedback
4. The remaining entries get feedback outside of the livestream
5. Participating in the Demo Drop is free of charge. By participating, you do agree to receiving mailings from The Creative Village.
Note: You are welcome to attend the demodrop meeting without sending in a demo yourself. Just send a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a request to attend the meeting as a visitor.
Find out more about our coaches here